Things You Need to Let Go Of.. or Stop Doing!
- It’s not about what others think it’s what you think about yourself that counts
- You have to do exactly what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everyone else
The shame of past failures
- Your past does not equal your future
- All that matters is what you do right now
Being indecisive about what you want
- You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be.
- Make a decision to figure out what you want, then pursue it passionately.
Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you
- There are two primary choices in life, to accept the conditions as they exist or accept the responsibility for changing them.
Choosing to do nothing
- You do not get to choose how you are going to die but you can choose how you are going to live.
- Live a life of action.
Your need to be right
- Aim for success but never give up your right to be wrong. When you do, you will also lose your ability to learn new things.
Running from problems that should be fixed
- Stop Running
- Face these issues, fix the problems, communicate, appreciate, forgive , and LOVE the people in your life who deserve it.
Making excuses rather than decisions
- Most long-term failures are the outcome of people who make excuses instead of decisions
Overlooking the positive points in your life
- What you see often depends on what you are looking for.
- Find the beauty in each day. That will be hard if you aren’t thankful for the good things in your life now.
Not appreciating the moment
- Too often we try to accomplish something big without realize that the greatest part of life is made up of the little things.
Join us on Monday Mornings for our Motivational Calls beginning this Fall!